tisdag 26 juni 2012

Tuesday in Oxford

School all day and also some homework to do. I'm trying to be a good student. At least better than some of the others who seems to be here more for the party than the studies...

I'm staying home tonight to do my homework instead of joining the other to some birthday party. It may be boring but it actually feels really nice with a empty house, my book and some chocolate cookies. I've recorded my speech that I wrote last week and now I'm trying to remember the vocabulary that we have in the test on Thursday. 

Today my teacher told me that she want me to move up to advanced level for next week in both general english and speaking/listening. Yesterday I moved up to advanced level in grammar/writing and it feels okay so I hope it will be good to be in the advanced class in the other parts as well. 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar