tisdag 19 juni 2012

Second night

Really long and intensive day. We where starting the day with a test and where placed in classes based in the result. I ended up in upper intermediate/lower advanced class and it feels good so far. The teachers are really nice and helpful. I've already learned that you can say that a student work like a horse (meaning working really hard) but if you want to say it in plural you can't use horses, in that case it has to be dogs. How strange!!

We had lunch at a restaurant but this evening we just cooked some pasta before we went to a pub for the match between Croatia and Spain. After the game we went to another bar. I went home early, I'm totally exhausted but my housemates are still out so I have the house for my own.





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar