söndag 24 juni 2012

Superman in Oxford

Yesterday we went to a pub to watch the match between Spain and France. I was really tired and not in  mood to be in a pub but I decided to join anyway. The weather was really bad but we had our umbrellas with us and we put them in the entrance while we were inside the pub. About one hour later I was really tired and decided to go home. When I was leaving my umbrella was gone. I looked for it but I couldn't find it so I went home without it. Close to the pub on my way home I saw superman walking with my umbrella in the street.


Superman with a red and white dotted umbrella. Not the thing you expect to see an ordinary Saturday in Oxford. 

The guy was having a bachelor party so that was the reason why he was dressed as superman. He also said he was sorry for stealing my umbrella and he gave it back to me when I asked for it.

So I walked home with my found umbrella and I took a bath and watched two episodes of Gossip Girl before I fell asleep at 11 pm. Today I woke up at 12.30 pm, 13.5 hours later. I think I really needed that sleep. It has been a really intensive first week here in Oxford.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar