fredag 6 juli 2012

Surprise!

We went to a Japanese restaurant for lunch today. I'm the most picky person in the world when it's about food and I always order safe cards. But today, surprisingly, I was really brave and took something from the menu that I didn't know anything about, one japanese guy from school said it was good so i decided to trust him and try. I still don't really know what it was but it was actually really good. I think there were noodles, chicken, some unidentified typ of grass and everything was swimming together in some kind of soup.

What have happened to me? Have this three weeks living with foreign people form different countries around the world made me realise that everything which seems strange to me isn't necessary dangerous? Probably not. But I would say it's a step in right direction.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar