söndag 1 juli 2012

London

The trip to London was great!

We took the bus from Oxford at 8 am and arrived at Marble Arch about 1,5 hours later. We started our day in Oxford street to do some shopping. Forever 21 is in London now and Victorias secret will open this year, love it!

We took a walk to the Sherlock Holmes museum (on our way on Baker street we bought the best ice cream
I've ever tasted!) but it was a long waiting time to enter so we just took some photos outside. After that we took a taxi to Piccadilly circus and walked to Trafalgar square and sat on the stairs in the sun. We had dinner (fish and chips) at Sherlock Holmes pub, close to Trafalgar square.

We picked out the tickets I booked to the musical about 6.30 pm and then we had some rest (my feet was really tired) before the musical started.

It was AMAZING!! The best musical I've ever seen! I would love to see it again today if I could.

Here is some pictures from yesterday. Olya brought her big camera and I will get her pictures on Monday. This is just iPhone pictures.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar