torsdag 5 juli 2012

July 4th

We had a birthday dinner here in our student house yesterday. 14 people from Italy and than me, Yasmin, Albina and Michael. We were the only who spoke english the other just talked to each other in italian. In some reason, i don't know why, the people from Italy thought that I was the owner of the house, that was really fun at least...

Today we did some shopping after school. I helped Albina to buy a new phone and I bought a pair of shoes on sale in River Island.

My homework for today was to write an essay about some organization which has done something good for something or somebody, like charity or something good for the environment. It took me a while to come up with the idea of writing about the green bags used for recycling in Linköping. It's not an organization but the purpose is good for the environment. I've just finished and I hope it's good enough.

My house mates just knocked on my door to tell me that they are going to some club. I can't understand how they have enough energy for that. I'm exhausted after a day in school and some shopping and homework...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar